From concept to reality, choose Electrosynthesis Company, Inc. to assist you with electrochemical R&D, process engineering, and scale-up.
- A proven record of success
- Services at reasonable cost
- Experienced electrochemists, chemists and engineers
- Modern, well equipped facility for lab, pilot scale production
- Strict confidentiality
- Up-to-date electrochemical library
- Timely oral and written progress reports
- Hands-on electrochemical training of personnel at our site
- Toll manufacturing option (inorganic and organic chemicals)
- Electrodialysis feasibility. Pilot plant capabilities at our site or yours
- Fuel Cell Testing facility
Our electrochemical expertise includes the following fields:
- Electrosynthesis of inorganic and organic (including pharmaceuticals) compounds
- Energy Storage
- Batteries and fuel cells
- Electrodialysis: take the next steps in our state-of-the art ED facility.
- Membrane separation processes including salt splitting
- Environmental electrotechnology: water purification; metal recovery; pollutant destruction; recovery, recycle and reuse
An electronic version of our publication, Guide to Electrochemical Technology, is now available online to assist you in determining if electrochemistry may be suitable for your application/problem.
For further information on Technology Development, contact us or call 716-684-0513 to discuss your next project and to receive a confidential no-obligation proposal.